SUGARING VS WAXING
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Heard about Sugaring and want more information ? Here's some facts;
- Real sugaring is made up of all natural food-grade ingredients like sugar, lemon juice, water and manuka honey.
- Most waxes are made primarily of resins and contain artificial fragrances, dyes, glues, chemicals, and preservatives. Although you can be allergic to any given ingredient, natural or not, it’s more common for people to be allergic to artificial fragrances and ingredients like those found in waxes.
- Sugaring paste is water soluble, meaning you can wash it off with plain old water. It’s a different story with wax that needs to be taken off with special wax removers.
- Sugaring doesn’t attach to live skin cells. Sugaring will only take away dead skin cells and nourishes the area being treated, unlike waxing which also removes live skin cells, leaving the skin sore and irritated.
- Sugar is never hot. Wax is applied warm, but sometimes overheated causing a skin burn and then you know what follows- scabs. Sugar paste is used lukewarm so there’s no chance of burning the skin.
- Perfect for all body parts. Certain areas of the body are just more sensitive than others. The highest pain offenders are the upper lip, chest, bikini and genital areas. Sugaring comes in extra handy when ridding hair in these zones.
Don't just take our word for it, Book now and notice the difference